Hope for the best and plan for the worst.
What's the worst that could happen?
"I encourage you to remember this often-neglected question as you begin to see the infinite possibilities outside of your current comfort zone."
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
- Anyone who lives within their means suffers from lack of imagination. -Oscar Wilde
How can I possibly explain that what i do with my time and what I do for my money are completely different things? That i work less than four hours per week and make more per month that I used to make in a year? it involves the "New Rich".
The currency of the New Rich: time and mobility, it's a lifestyle design.
People don´t want to be millionaires - they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy.
His lecture "Drug dealing for fun and profits" began with a simple premise: Test the most basic assumptions of the work-life equation.
- How do your decisions chage if retirement isn´t an option?
- What if you could use a mini-retirement to sample your deferred-life plan reward before working 40 years for it?
- Is it really necessary to work like a slave to live like a millionaire?
The importance of being a "dealmaker" manifesto:
- Reality is negotiable. Outside of science and law, all rules can be bent or broken, and it doesn't require being unethical.
- D for DEFINITION replace self-defeating assumptions
- E for ELIMINATION increasing your per -hour results fro cultivating selective ignorance, developing a low-information diet, and otherwise ignoring the unimportant. This provides TIME.
- A for AUTOMATION to provide income
- L for LIBERATION to provide mobility